Applying to Colleges
Applying to colleges can feel overwhelming when each college or university has their own deadlines and applications. Fortunately there are some useful tools that can help in your application process.
Apply to the University of Riverside
Visit admissions.ucr.edu to learn all about how to apply, what's required and all you'll gain at the University of California, Riverside.
Apply to a University of California
- Learn about all the University of California campuses including admissions requirements, how to apply, important dates and more.
- Choosing a UC to apply to can be an exciting (and possibly intimidating process). You have nine distinct choices. Get to know them all here.
Get information about UC campus and virtual tours.
Apply to a California State University (CSU)
Cal State Apply is designed to help you and your family learn about the CSU system. The CSU is comprised of 23 excellent campuses. CSUMentor helps you plan for college, select a campus, plan how to finance your education and apply for admission. CSUMentor has four sections:
- College Planning allows you to map your college path as early as 6th grade and follow your plan through high school and community college. Learn about CSU requirements, tests and application deadlines.
- Explore Campuses allows you to determine which campus is best for you based on interests and needs.
- Apply is the standard application process that all CSU campuses use for admission. You must submit this application during the announced filing periods in order to be considered for admission. Once you submit an application, campuses communicate with directly and inform you of deadlines.
- Financial Aid describes the different types of financial aid available and how to apply for it.
Cal State Apply is free. You will only pay the CSU application fee when you apply. All the data you enter will not be released without your consent, and data entered in a planner can be transferred easily to an online application for admission.
Apply to a Private College or University
If you want to apply to a private college or university, you may need to fill out a Common Application. Remember: Each private school will have their own specific deadlines and admissions requirements.